job summary: PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EDIT THIS JOB DESCRIPTION TO TAILOR IT TO YOUR NEEDS.
- Interpret business and functional requirements into a strong design.
- Apply industry best practices and standards in conjunction with project requirements and design.
- Work closely with other developers, project managers, database administrators, and QA.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements/efficiencies and drive adoption of high priority/high value improvements within the team.
- Manage time effectively with minimal supervision to accurately scope projects and ensure that projects release on-time.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $70.00 - 77.30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
Manage time effectively with minimal supervision to accurately scope projects and ensure that projects release on-time.
Strong commitment to quality, architecture, and documentation.
- In-depth experience developing numerous web-based applications.
- Experience working in Linux, BSD, or UNIX environment. Ability to communicate to all levels of users (internal and external), strong problem solving skills, adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership.
- Strong commitment to quality, architecture, and documentation.
Python 2.x Python 3 Desired
Google Cloud Storage
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.