This role is a mid-level Business Analyst with strong business process experience. Must have experience supporting projects through the full SDLC.
**Required 3-5 years of BA experience Project Information:
Manages the deployment of Salesforce CRM applications to support NIS. Supports development fine tuning, data loading, testing and troubleshooting for overall tool implementation. Assesses and advises on changes, adaptions, alteration to enable the Salesforce tool to better support the program.
location: Land O Lakes, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
- Develops business process dashboards and associated metrics reports for implementation in conjunction with tool deployment.
- Assists in training staff on finer points of using Salesforce to support their lines of effort.
- Troubleshoots various issues and address with project lead and Salesforce support team.
This role will require managing stakeholders' expectations, ensuring that the solution is within the expressed business need, and provides business analysis work progress and other relevant information that may affect the project scope, schedule and cost. This role also will work closely with the Test Lead.
- Knowledge with the SDLC activities expected to develop custom developed and packaged applications with exposure to Business Process Modeling and/or Re-engineering is preferred.
- Also Business Use Case Development, Business Rules Development, Use Case Driven Requirement Methods, UML and RUP knowledge is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.