Our client is currently seeking a Layer7 Programmer Analyst for a 6 month contract opportunity (or contract to hire) located in San Ramon, CA.
location: San Ramon, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
1. Security Gateway Administrator 2-4 years experience and bachelor degree or equivalent additional experience.
2. We are looking for a detail oriented and security minded individual contributor with experience in CA Layer7 to design, develop, modify, configure, debug and evaluate application programs for functional business areas.
3.Strict adherence to change control and process documentation is required.
4. Performs analysis to ensure systems are following best practices for security and utilization.
5. Develops procedures for routine administration including: design, patching, deploying software, implementing changes, and server configuration.
6. Provides on call 24x7 support on a rotating basis as required.
1. 2-4 years of development experience in developing Layer7 API integration services
2. 2+ years of experience administering Layer7 API management capability
3. Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
4. Authentication & Authorization mechanisms
5. Linux Administration
6. 1-2 years of server or network administration
7. Familiar with monitoring and alerting scripts
skills: Required Skills:
1. C, C++, C#, Java, or other interpretive procedural coding language.
2. Regular Expressions (Regex)
3. Standard Query Language (SQL, any flavor)
4. eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
5. experience in installing product & patches, cluster setup, MySQL DB replication & Policy Migrations.
6. Ability to perform capacity planning & performance tuning of Gateway.
1. BASH Shell Scripting
2-4 years of experience in CA Layer7 resource is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.