Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role. Location:
location: Albany, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Developing frameworks for current project
- Communicating frequently with team about progress and any issues.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree education (Computer Science or related field).
- 6+years of experience
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of Java.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Familiarity with Java build tools, such as Maven and Gradle
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.