Sr. Web Developer
Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Sr. Web Developer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Aurora/Denver area.
This Web Developer would be responsible for maintaining and maturing the web presence for both the Internet and Intranet. Creating the concept, design, testing and maintainance of websites, pages, and applications. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Aurora, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Meet with staff before and during project to ascertain requirements.
- Train staff in proper maintenance of web pages and proper use of web applications.
- Advising Web Developers and management on all aspects of web development from technology to functionality to graphics.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 6 years experience in web development.
- Must be proficient in current HTML standards and aware of the differences between all the HTML version standards as adopted by the W3C, as well as future W3C standards, which are constantly being developed.
- Must be familiar with all types of online security schemes, and also with COM objects and similar techniques.
- Must know how to optimize all formats for online viewing. Must be proficient in: Microsoft FrontPage, Microsoft Visual InterDev, Visual Studio.NET, Notepad, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Flash, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat.
- Must be able to write and debug code in straight text format, without the help of a GUI interface.
- Must have experience with .NET, SQL servers, Bootstrap framework. Bonus if knows knockout.js
- Flexibility to work with new technologies.
- Quickly adapt to changes.
- Enjoys finding the "missing piece" of the puzzle on their own.
- Likes and enjoys new challenges.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.