Randstad Technologies is seeking a Product Manager for a contract in San Francisco
Your role will be to understand customer needs, translate them into requirements and work with other product owners or directly with engineering to implement them.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Manage products through the product development lifecycleCollect and document product requirements, features, and functionality
- Own BRD (Business Requirement Documents) in accordance with client standards and templates
- Collect BRD approvals from stakeholders and keep records in most organized fashion
- Understand product alternatives and work with multi-disciplined team to understand trade-offs and put value on alternatives
- Sets priorities for multiple feature areas/projects based on and aligns to the product vision, and clearly communicates priorities across feature teams
- Work with UI/UX teams to bring engaging user experiences to life
- Experience documenting requirements, building and launching consumer applications on web and mobile platforms
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders/teams in different countries with different cultural backgrounds
- At least 5 years of product experience in Web/Mobile technologies, and Web/Mobile user experience
- Strong experience of Agile is required
skills: 1. product management exp
2. Ability to break down requirements into epics/stories and ability to groom them
3. Ability to understand and negotiate on technical complexities and do sprint planning
4. Backlog grooming, prioritization, including working with UX and content
5. Documentation and training
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.