job summary: Our client is currently seeking an Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer for a 6 month contract opportunity located in San Ramon, CA.
1) Prefer Local candidates doing in person interviews. Non Local Candidate must be available for Video interview and ready to relocate
2) 8+ plus years of extensive experience in integration/middleware technologies, JEE webservices Development on Weblogic Server versions 10gr3 and 12.C, Production Support Experience.
location: San Ramon, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
- Developer/Analyst designs, develops, modifies, configures, debugs and evaluates application programs for functional business areas.
- Programs include interfaces, conversions, and enhancements.
- Analyzes existing applications and systems and formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, logical database design, performs coding and tests/debugs programs.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis as defined in the IT Methodology, in collaboration with business analyst and other project team members.
- Consult with front business and technical groups to meet business needs.
- Modify and configure applications/systems as specified in the requirements and/or technical design document.
- Provide on-call support for production systems, integration applications and timely solutions.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Analyze, test, debug, and enhance existing programs to ensure that production systems continue to meet user needs
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings and/or weekly status meetings facilitated by the Business.
- Manage any/all technical risks to the overall program.
- Understand and adhere to all pre-defined SDLC checkpoints, Governance tollgates, and release management and deployment procedures.
- Participate in capacity planning discussions.
- Oversee the creation of Technical Design and/or KT Documents.
- Manage the Support tickets queue, handle the Requirements per priority between enhancements and defects.
- Support all Production deployments, Production issues, Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on issues and work them through to resolution.
- Respond to Production Support requests per their SLA.
Required industry experience:
- 8+ plus years of extensive experience in software industry specialized in integration/middleware technologies
- 3+ year experience in required technical expertise for specified Oracle Fusion Middleware. Required technical experience
- Experience in IT specializing in Design, Development and Integration of large scale JAVA/J2EE architecture based systems.
- Design and Development Experience in the following product versions:
o Oracle Business Process Manager (BPM) 10gr3 and 12.C
o Oracle Service Bus (OSB) version 10gr3 and 12.C
o JEE Development on Weblogic Server versions 10gr3 and 12.C
- Experience in Deployment Strategy of Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies.
- Experience with performance tuning.
- Experience in XQuery/XPath, Transformations.
- Supporting Technologies:
o Experience in developing complex SQL queries and database stored procedures
o Experience with Web Service and XML technologies, such as WSDL, SOAP, XSLT, XQuery, XSD, XPath, Swagger 2.0 and Open API Specification 3.0
o Experience in JSP development, Java script, Angular, Node JS
o Experience with Maven, Jenkins and Junit.
o Experience with version control tools such as Clear Case and/or GIT
o WLS JAX-B and JAX-WS.
o Weblogic Server 10G or 11G
o Weblogic JMS connections
o WLS EJB 3.0
o WLS WS-Security Implementations
o Experience implementing EAI patterns.
? Experience with the use of proxies with SOAP or REST transports.
? Experience with asynchronous and synchronous interfaces.
o Experience using SOAP UI and unit testing of web services.
skills: Required education and certifications
- A degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences, Management Information Systems or related discipline.
- Oracle certifications are preferred Additional requirements
- Commentary experience with other middleware products such as: Layer 7 API Gateway, Informatica Powercenter Development, and Axway Managed File transfer solutions (preferred but not required).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.