Title: Exchange Messaging Administrator
Location: Irvine, CA 92602
Duration: 12+ month contract
Responsible for supporting the client's enterprise Exchange Messaging environment. Includes participating in the design, configuration, development, integration, testing, implementation, documentation and support of the infrastructure.
For immediate consideration, please contact... JoMarie Mercado
Sr. Technical Recruiter - Solutions Randstad Technologies
3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 300
Frisco, TX 75034 T: 817-615-9878 M: 817-223-4260 Jomarie.Mercado@randstadusa.com www.randstadusa.com
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 7 to noon
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform daily administration of the Microsoft Exchange Servers.
- Manage escalated service request and incidents through to resolution
- Monitor the Microsoft Exchange infrastructure performance and troubleshoot problem areas
- Collaborate with management and system architects to assess near- and long-term capacity needs
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to Exchange configuration, mapping, processes and service records
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures, and associated training plans for system administration, usage, and disaster recovery
- Conduct research on Messaging products, services, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the industry
- Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Participate in design documentation of Messaging related solutions
- Participate in process development
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- University degree or equivalent work experience in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or other related field
- At least 5 years' experience administering Microsoft Exchange Server
- At least 3 years' experience with business requirements gathering/analysis
- At least 3 years' experience in systems design and development
- At least 3 years' experience with technology evaluation, comparison and selection
skills: REQUIRED TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2016 in an enterprise environment.
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2016 High Availability.
- Advanced knowledge of ActiveSync, Good and similar mobile device solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and associated services.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Security Practices.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of archiving solutions such as Enterprise Vault.
- Good knowledge and understanding of SOX or an alternative Security Compliance including data privacy practices and laws.
- Good technical knowledge of VMware and other Virtualization Technologies.
- Good technical knowledge of PowerShell.
- Knowledge in core enterprise infrastructure.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.