Our client is seeking a Network Engineer to support the daily operation of our rapidly growing company. The engineer will design, implement, and manage complex networking and data applications systems in addition to developing new solutions for customers.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Advanced firewall configuration, dynamic routing, network engineering and administration of large-scale enterprise network.
- Proactive maintenance and life-cycle support for datacenters and corporate headquarters.
- Advanced troubleshooting and customer support.
- Maintain current knowledge levels on existing production applications as well as acquire knowledge of emerging technology.
- Create and update network topology documentation
- Provides technical support for new project roll-outs.
- Provide on-call support as needed
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco routing/switching hardware platforms and associated network architecture.
- Advanced knowledge in IDS, content proxies and network security practices.
- Advanced knowledge of phone system design, implication and feature sets.
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP, WAN technologies and routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP.
- Ability to configure protocols such as HSRP and VRRP.
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot MPLS/VRF.
- Ability to utilize SNMP-based network monitoring systems such as Solarwinds, Zabbix or OpenNMS for network troubleshooting and proactive monitoring.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi task in fast paced environment.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Load Balancers
- Knowledge of cloud network and security.
skills: Education and Experience include:
- Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 4-6 year's of experience in a related position.
- CCNA required, CCNP and/or CCDP a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.