Open to relocation packages for anyone open to Raleigh, North Carolina!
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Technical Solutions Architect focused on providing architectural guidance and ensuring that the technical solutions are implemented in the right way across multiple projects and Scrum teams. We are looking for somebody who is curious and possesses excellent technical skills, ability to lead teams through technology challenges while driving towards the target enterprise architecture.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Understanding complex problems easily and come up with simple solutions.
- Lead the technical delivery across multiple scrum teams to ensure compliance to the target architecture.
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and producing technical requirements and design documents.
- Provide hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Suggests alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements efficiently, and/or with greater reusability, and/or longer life.
- Promotes and coordinates technical knowledge harvesting within the organization.
- Defines, communicates and enforces design/coding standards.
- Identifies reusable code required for our code library and ensures the high quality creation of the code.
- Tracks and identifies new technologies to solve the business problems.
- 10+ years of solid development experience on distributed platforms.
- Experience with C++, Java or C# in a Linux/Windows environment.
- Experience in writing complex algorithms is key to the success in this role.
- The ability to step in and code to drive a solution that your engineers can build upon.
- Experience in conducting POCs using emerging technologies.
- Experience in understanding how applications interacts with hardware, storage, and network.
- Experience in developing and operating multiple instances in mission critical micro-services architecture.
- Experience in mentoring software developers.
- Good judgment and the ability to handle stressful situations.
- Experience with NO SQL databases such as MongoDB, Aerospike, etc.
- Broad knowledge of software engineering: languages, frameworks, techniques, industry trends, etc.
- Good communication skills and the ability to present ideas to technical and non-technical partners.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.