Our client is looking for a SAP Programmer Analyst.
location: Tallahassee, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
· Assist in the periodic review and revision of the Operations and Maintenance sections of the Enterprise Project Plan
· Use the Project Management tool to record time and progress reporting
· Manage incidents using the Department tool
· Perform a preliminary impact assessment of any support requests and provide an impact analysis that covers impact to cost, resources, hardware, software, schedule, and any downstream impact to other IT systems, projects or programs as requested and lead and manage support requests as assigned
· Assist in determining the problem and resolve 2ND level requests, break-fix resolution and root cause analysis support
· Assist in the proactive management of systems and hardware-root cause analysis and resolution plan implementation
· Identify fixes that require code modification/enhancement to correct operational deficiencies
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in SAP CRM or BW for BW team
- Functional SAP experience is required
- Experience with requirements, design and testing of internet websites, including security
- Knowledge of ERP applications or object-oriented analysis and design
- Knowledge of the basic CRM architecture
- Experience in requirements development, system design, and testing
- Ability to configure in the CRM, Enterprise Central Component (ECC) and Business Intelligence (BI) modules.
- Ability to design and test internet websites, including secure access by external customers.
- Ability to perform analysis by researching within the SAP applications and ABAP code
- Consulting skills with an ability to analyze the Department's business requirements, needs, objectives, and map them to best practices as embodied in SAP CRM and SAP BW Interfaces.
- Ability to translate business requirements into specific process improvements along with any/all measurable benefits.
- Ability to conduct gap analysis and strategic blueprint development.
- Ability to analyze business problems from both a qualitative and quantitative perspective.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems within the application and do root cause analysis to implement fixes.
- Ability to analyze software application performance and to provide recommendation for improvement.
- Ability to review SAP software upgrades and related documentation and provide impact analysis for the implemented processes.
- Ability to support implementation of OSS notes.
- Ability to provide ad-hoc requests for data.
- Knowledge of data resource management principles and techniques including data administration, data modeling, entity-relationship modeling, data definition, and data dictionaries.
- Knowledge of data oriented business rule administration.
- Knowledge of methods of data collection and analysis.
- Experience with SAP Middleware with regards of data flow from on SAP component to another.
- Ability to understand and perform development testing on related tasks associated with data migration and cleansing.
- Ability to identify and resolve data flow and content issues.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.