This person will be responsible for developing and implementing new product enhancements and strategies. This person will play a critical role in the development of enhancements and scalable offers to meet a wide range of client needs. This will include active partnership with various groups.
location: Lone Tree, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 53 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in building partnerships to effectively deliver on projects in a cross-functional environment, and driving them to successful completion
- Experience with analyzing data and information, and applying problem-solving skills to deliver recommendations and drive to results. Ability to drive change and support new ways of doing things across organizational boundaries
- Builds credibility with peers and key stakeholders (at all levels of the organization) to be able to drive action. Ability to develop multiple solutions to the same problem and identify the common failure modes associated with each
- Comfort in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment, with a positive attitude and solid work ethic. Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills. Curiosity to continually reevaluate existing user interactions
- Ability to track and manage multiple projects.
consumer or retail product management or product development experience
skills: Product management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.