SAP PI Developer
Our client in St. Louis, MO is looking for a long term PI Developer to join there team.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
This resource will manage day-to-day issues and tasks related to the development and support of SAP interfaces.
Compliance with client's IT processes (with regard to incident and change management)
Monitor message processing and message throughput
Troubleshooting and status tracking of messages
- Design, develop and configure SAP PI components in support of interface requirements.
- Work closely with the business and IT leaders with creation of integration test cases and plans.
- Ensure that development efforts adhere to analysis, design and development standards.
- Provides input to integration test cases and through testing, identifies and resolves technical issues.
- Provide on-going support and maintenance of the PI components and interfaces.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with both technical and non-technical audiences.
skills: The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and be a team player.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.