Responsibilities will include gathering and quality control checks for Account Master Data and setup within all internal and external systems.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $100 - 105 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
the Analyst will be responsible for investment management Board Reports, including the generation of the reports, the Data Quality within the reports and working with various internal departments to ensure all data necessary is updated in the database. Other responsibilities will include ensuring Data Quality of security master data in Markit EDM, marketing materials from various sources including month-end, Client reporting issues research, ad-hoc requests from legal and other business units and back-up duties for other Data Quality & Control team members.
- Minimum 4 years Financial Industry
- Bachelors Degree
- Must have thorough knowledge of RDC and experience implementing RDC within a Data Source
- Must have extensive knowledge of security
- Must have strong experience with Markit EDM or a similar Data Management tool
- Strong experience in managing, tracking, reporting and resolving any Data Quality issues encountered
- Exceptional organizational skills with proven ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines and able to make decisions independently
- Strong knowledge of fund accounting and account management systems required.
- Strong knowledge of Security Master data for all asset classes.
- Basic knowledge of SQL is needed
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.