- Pega certification CSSA (Certified Senior Systems Architect), LSA (Lead Systems Architect) and/or equivalent training/experience
- Proficient in Pega PRPC tool installation, development, testing, and deployment
- Thorough understanding of PegaSystems-based design/development principles
- Experience with Pega Agile Designer/Agile Studio story management Agile tool
- Extensive design experience of Connectors and Services in PRPC to integrate with external systems
location: Chandler, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 56.25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Unix experience, WebSphere experience.
- Experience with DB2, Oracle 9i/10g and stored procedures using SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience with designing and implementing REST based API integration services.
- Design and Architecture of Large Enterprise rescilient applications capable of operating at scale.
- Development experience working in Agile Scrum environment, expert in JIRA and Confluence.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and/or influence multiple teams of Pega developers
- Emphasis on collaboration with various Operations and Enterprise Tooling groups and Pega Tech Lead.
- 7+ years' of application development with Agile Scrum experience and implementation experience.
- 5+ years of active Pega Systems application development/architecture on version 7.1+ frameworks.
skills: - Able to work under pressure, team member oriented, with strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.