This is an amazing opportunity to work with a Non-Profit organization as a Project Manager on an ERP Discovery Project.
In this highly visible role, you'll be working with high level stakeholders on the discovery and new implementation of an ERP system.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Project Manager to work with an engagement partner on an ERP discovery project.
- 5-10 years of experience in ERP, and in managing projects as a project manager.
- Strong understanding of what ERP means, and the impact to the business, especially in the areas of Finance, HR, and CRM.
- Coordinate meetings, and make sure the vendor is prioritizing the project planning properly, managing resource availability, and make sure the partner is on track.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Business Administration, or work equivalent, along with 5+ years recent Project Management and Software Deign and Quality Control experience
- 5+ years in ERP, specifically the discover and successful implementation of Finance, HR, and CRM.
- Must understand the different aspects of ERP
- Minimum 5 years management of small teams and software projects.
- Experience in applying coding standards and assisting team members to ensure overall software quality.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.