T itle: Level 2 Applications Support Technician
Location: Lake Cook Road, Riverwoods IL 60015
Duration: 12+ months
Shift: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Responsible for supporting the client's Level 2 service requests covering All Microsoft Office 365 applications in use at Client. This includes Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Yammer,Delve, Flow, Forms, Planner, PowerApps, Stream, Sway, To Do, and Video (collectively, "O365"), Email security management using ProofPoint, Email routing including email generated by Discover applications and the mobile device infrastructure.
For immediate consideration, please contact.. JoMarie Mercado
Sr. Technical Recruiter - Solutions Randstad Technologies
3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 300
Frisco, TX 75034 T: 817-615-9878 M: 817-223-4260 Jomarie.Mercado@randstadusa.com www.randstadusa.com
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: High School
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish a Application Support environment that supports Client Incidents and Service Requests received by Randstad's Service Desk and are escalated to the Application Support team.
- Manage the Level 2 ticket queue assigned to the Application Support team. The queue is to be actively managed to an SLA during normal work days and hours (Mon.-Fri, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CT). Tickets are primarily user support issues escalated from Level 1, as well as service outages. All functions listed below will be initiated with a ticket.
- Respond to pages twenty-four hours per day, 365 days per year.
- Participate in troubleshooting calls and be able to identify when other internal support teams or product vendors need to be engaged.
- Provide Level 2 support for all Office 365 applications which includes, but is not limited to:
- Perform functions only possible with elevated privileges not available to Level 1 support
- Troubleshoot problems which Level 1 support is unable to resolve and may require escalation to vendor support. This may involve working directly with users
- Provide support to individual users having difficulty with O365 application functionality. This would typically not involve problems with the applications but instead a lack of knowledge by the user.
- Provide assistance to individual users for the configuration of SharePoint sites.
- Support Data Security in implementing email protection rules. Remove threat-related email from mailboxes as directed by Security.
- Support users having issues sending and receiving email due to email security rules.
- Support the Client-hosted infrastructure servers. This would typically be limited to restarting services, freeing disck space, and rebooting in accordance with Client's Change Management procedures.
- Support batch processes. Jobs are scheduled in Autosys and are written in PowerShell.
- Support and troubleshoot Application Email routing. Work with application teams and the mail relay vendor to troubleshoot application email routing and delivery.
- Create and deliver any/all reports requested by the client.
- Service Requests/Maintenance
- Manage the Service Request queue, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Changes - Support Engineering in managing Change tickets and implementing changes as directed by Engineering.
- Service Requests/Maintenance - Manage the Service Request queue. These are simple tasks such as updating the mail relays, providing access to user mailboxes for HR or Investigations purposes, managing users on Litigation Hold, and performing maintenance on SharePoint sites.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge and hands-on experience supporting Microsoft Exchange Office 365 in an enterprise environment.(Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Yammer, Delve, Flow, Forms, Planner, PowerApps, Stream, Sway, To Do and Video)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience supporting Microsoft Exchange email routing and security (using ProofPoint)
- Knowledge and experience supporting a mobile devce infrastructure.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Service Desk processing principles and practices (call tracking, escallations, queue monitoring).
- Knowledge of core enterprise infrastructure.
- Knowledge of performance measuring and monitoring of IT systems.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills with good problem solving abilities.
- Able to successfully multi-task and shift focus quickly.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer service skills
- EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- University degree or equivalent work experience in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or other related field
- At least 3 years' experience supporting Microsoft O365 products listed above.
- At least 3 years' experience working within a Service Desk environment
- At least 1 years' experience working with a ServiceNow KB and Incident Management System.
- At lease 1 years' experience working with an ACD system.
- At least 1 years' experience providing 7x24x365 coverage.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.