Our client in the Wadsworth, OH area is looking for a Senior Developer.
location: Wadsworth, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Translates the solution of business into computer programs and system applications, using the Microsoft .Net development platform and SQL Server objects. Also responsible for developing and executing test plans to ensure correct results.
- Evaluate and enhance database and general business application performance
- Prepares instructions and documents processes to assist end users in testing, piloting and implementing new applications or components.
- Evaluates the various procedural and/or programming systems required to operate and support programs and systems.
- Produces and maintains complete program documentation and assists in producing and maintaining system documentation.
- Works with IT managers, network administrators and users to understand and resolve business problems.
- Assists in analyzing and evaluating new and existing application architecture.
- Elicit end-user and project requirements using interviews, document analysis and business analysis.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Microsoft SQL Server development and administration
- Microsoft .Net Development platform including C# programming language
- Possess general accounting, distribution and manufacturing application knowledge
- C# .Net
- SQL Server
- .Net Development framework: Candidate must have experience, preferably with C#. Client is looking for proven development experience on enterprise applications.
- SQL Server experience: Knowledge of database design, DB object usage such as views/functions/stored procedures, indexing and performance tuning, replication, SSIS, SSRS, and general administration skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.