job summary: Responsibilities:
1. Splunk platform administration (maintaining clusters)
2. Onboarding new applications to Splunk
3. Configuring splunk to ingest new data
4. Creating Splunk knowledge objects such as alerts,dashboards and reports
5. Working with application teams to understand requirements
6. Automate Splunk configuration activities.
location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $56.50 - 70.50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
Handle Splunk Platform Administration (multi site clustering) and configure Splunk for new data ingestion.
qualifications: IDEAL BACKGROUND:
IT Operations engineer with significant experience in Splunk Platform. It's a hands-on position administering Splunk.
skills: TOP REQUIREMENTS:
- Splunk Enterprise 6.x and/or 7.x Expertise
- Shell scripting/Regular expressions
- Automation using Chef/Ansible.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.