Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Solutions Consultant to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Greendwood Village, CO area, but will consider candidates from Portland, OR, Atlanta, GA or Silver Spring, MD.
The Informatica ETL Administrator is a contributor to the strategy and innovation in the support of existing systems and technologies and in the deployment of strategic solutions and blueprints to solve stated business challenges. This individual will focus on support of existing technologies encompassing the enterprise infrastructure systems reliability, availability and serviceability. In this role, the candidate will be focused to architect, administer and support mission critical enterprise data integration and data management projects in highly challenged IT environment. Supervising and contributing to a team of integration specialists that provides 24x7 business production support. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Focus on support of existing technologies encompassing the enterprise infrastructure systems reliability, availability and serviceability. In this role, the candidate will be focused to architect, administer and support mission critical enterprise data integration and data management projects in highly challenged healthcare IT environment.
- Supervising and contributing to a team of integration specialists that provides 24x7 business production support.
- Expert knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter and Power Exchange 9.x or higher administration on Unix/AIX/Linux and Windows server platforms in HA GRID environments, performing software installations, upgrades and code migrations between environments.
- Strong experience in administering Informatica Data Integration (PC, PWX, B2B DT and DVO) and Data Management tools (MM, BG, IDQ) and Data Security Tools (Data Masking, TDM).
- Participate and/or take lead on all architecture, development and deployment in different DI/DM implementations.
- Performance tuning of ETL Job loads by looking at mapping design, session level, server level configurations and server capacity.
- Work Order, Change Request and Incident Management
- Work with Unix, Database, Networking, Informatica Support and application teams for trouble shooting Issues, Outage Management, Patching etc.
- 7 years' experience in a senior Informatica Administrator, Data Integration, Data Management, Data Architect role supporting 24x7 business production environments.
- Experience in administration and management of Informatica data quality platform to support diverse teams performing data analysis/data quality assessment using Profiling, Scorecards, Standardization, Matching, Consolidation, Identity Matching and use of Logical Data Objects.
- Should be able to provide recommendations and best practices for improvement of data quality processes in shared platform.
- Experience in administration and management of Informatica Test Data Management platform to support application teams using Data Masking, Data Subset and TDM Rules, Policies and Plans of Informatica. The candidate having Experience in TDM Data Subset Entity and Group construction will greatly benefit the administration of the tool.
- Experience in Administration and management of Metadata Manager, Business Glossary platform including upgrades from earlier versions and provide recommendations and Best Practices including performance improvement techniques.
- Informatica Certified ETL Administrator
- Experience in Informatica BDE/BDM environment Administration which involves Installation, Configuration and Performance tuning.
- Exposure to Hadoop Architecture, Hadoop Administration.
- Experience in Shell Scripting, Python.
- Conflict resolution, facilitation and organizational development background.
- Prior experience with ETL and data warehouse environments.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain long term relationships with IT and business groups
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.