As a Unity Engineer for Global Solutions Group you will be responsible for development of mobile gaming solutions that help bring user engagement. Design, develop, and maintain a game clients that are highly integrated with other mobile technologies to offer user experience that fosters individual's health and wellness engagement.
location: Windsor, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design, develop, and maintain a game client using C# within Unity Engine context.
- Build Unity mobile applications which embrace modular architecture.
- Implement integration with device native sensors such as GPS, Camera, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor...etc.
- Interact with REST service interfaces to provide, identity, storage, leaderboard, and integrations with other devices.
- Work within agile scrum-based team to understand the business domain and mobile application requirements that drive analysis, design and development of mobile games across iOS and Android platforms.
- Assess business problems, system needs, and the external system design. Participate in large-group, coordinated planning sessions; provide effort estimates and timeline commitments.
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards.
- Collaborate effectively with others to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas and resolves technological disagreement with informed, rational and collaborative solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity Engine, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
- Understanding of data structures, 3D math, C#, and the Unity asset pipeline.
- Experience in game mechanics, workflows, 3D modeling concepts.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design principles and application development.
- Experience with mobile development (iOS, Android).
- Awareness of the constraints faced by mobile devices and the impact they have on design/architecture
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools
- Ability to create animations and complex 3D graphics, Particle Systems, Shaders is a plus.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Proficiency in JAVA, Objective-C, or Swift is a plus.
skills: Candidate should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills and be technically astute
- Good verbal and written communication skills that are clear and professional
- Thrive in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary, cross-functional environment
- Self-motivated continually individual looking continuously looking to learn and improve.
- Ability to respond positively to critique and iterate on feedback
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.