Are you seeking a new Aspect role? Do you have strong skills assisting companies implement IVR solutions? If so than please take a look below!
location: Corona, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
We are currently seeking an Aspect IVR / Contact Center Process Manager for our Fortune 500 client located in the Corona, CA market. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting my client implement a new IVR solution into their system.
qualifications: Requirements for Consideration
- 4-year degree in related field and 4 years experience or highschool diploma and 8 years experience
- 5 recent years experience with Aspect configuration
- 5 years minimum experience with contact center business and/or IT support
- Prior experience supporting both the design process and implementation of Aspect and related components
- Prior history working closely with the business holders to determine how Aspect and other applicable components can be leveraged tactically and strategically.
- Provide subject matter expertise around Aspect configuration and clear understanding of how related components such as skills based routing work together.
skills: To Apply for This position:
Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com or apply directly online.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.