- Candidates must be local or willing to relocate at their own expense.
- Potential conversion to FTE after 6 months
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $60.00 - 77.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
- Provide support to developers in remediating web applications due to upgrade of middleware components such as: Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic on Linux and Solaris platform;
- Understand the structure and work flow of the web applications that being worked on for Automation;
- Have experience with build-time dependency management (eg Ant, Maven); unit testing and code-coverage tools; test automation techniques and tools.
- Define enterprise Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes and best practices, develop automated testing framework within DevOps processes.
- Work with other project teams to integrate their products into the DevOps environment.
- Develop and maintain scripts to automate deployment and maintaining build environments.
skills: - Strong scripting knowledge with Ansible is a must to have skill.
- Troubleshoot and perform problem analysis during development, testing phases and production deployment;
- Participate in weekend deployment activities .
- Strong working knowledge in build automation tool Jenkins Pipeline and the software development process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.