We are currently seeking quality individuals who can help us grow, and who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity.
Top industry salaries
Competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision,
401k program with employer match,
Tuition reimbursement, and much more!
A company who embraces good work life balance
Stays on top of cutting edge technologies so that you can continue to grow your skills
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
The Embedded Software Test Engineer is part of the design engineering team and responsible for devising and automating tests for the validation of advanced product features and functionality. Candidate will participate in both early technology research and support the development of new products through coding, scripting and integrating new test equipment and capabilities. The position will involve interaction with development engineers, product requirements managers and testers within the quality assurance team.
- Hands-on experience debugging and troubleshooting embedded products..
- Proven experience in code development for test and validation of embedded targets.
- Solid programming experience in C or C++, Java and Python.
- Develop scripts for automated testing and system configuration.
- Experience installing and using desktop Linux & Windows.
- Basic understanding of IP networks and protocols.
- Familiarity with software configuration management & defect tracking tools.
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
skills: Embedded Test
C or C++ or Java or Python
Installing and using desktop Linux & Window
Software configuration management & defect tracking tools.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.