Responsible for applying process design, mapping and quality assurance tools to define and improve processes. Establishes a vision and strategy for process discipline.
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Gathers information on existing processes.
- Performs analysis on current capabilities versus desired capabilities.
- Facilitates efforts at enterprise lead level to identify best known method processes and integration capabilities.
- Defines process design, mapping and quality assurance tools to define processes.
- Conducts testing to ensure standard processes, policies, guidelines and templates are being utilized.
- Interprets results of testing and reviews continuous improvement plan with senior management.
- Applies mapping and streamlining techniques to implement/improve processes.
- Defines and implements process metrics and establishes baseline process performance. Interviews associates to document workflows.
- Assists in training associates on new processes.
- Authors and interprets processes and procedures, templates and guidelines.
- Facilitates process design meetings.
- Creates and executes implementation plans for new processes.
- Provides post production support for issue management and resolution.
- Identifies architecture and structural design techniques to design process systems.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in computer or information science discipline;
- 9 years experience authoring and analyzing technology processes;
- 5+ years experience with process implementation in portfolio management and/or project management; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience with process/maturity models in the applicable domain (ITIL, CMMI, Six Sigma, COBIT) required.
- Green Belt Six Sigma certification preferred. Experience with process modeling languages such as Process Definitional Language (XPDL) and models such as Supplier, Input, Process, Output, Customer (SIPOC) required.
- Expert experience with process design, mapping, quality tools, and organizational change management concepts required.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and teamwork skills required.
- Aptitude for detail-oriented work and the ability to work in a virtual team environment required.
- Knowledge of portfolio management software.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.