job summary: Our client is currently seeking an Information Systems Analyst for a 6+ month contract opportunity located in San Francisco, CA.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 49 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Supports assigned software applications by relying on established procedures and precedents for specific applications, and offers specific suggestions for improving efficiencies within existing applications.
- Supports specific software applications to ensure optimal utilization, functionality and availability.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Provide internal/external customer support on system-related issue, data reporting, and data analysis.
- Administer profiles, import data, accounts set up and maintenance, programs set up and maintenance, rate assignment set up and maintenance, and develop reports and queries.
- Analyze system queries to collect or import data as needed to complete reports or support business operations.
- Bachelor's degree,
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated skills in the use of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Demonstrated skills with data analysis
skills: Top 3 Things Looking For
1) the type of relevant work experience,
2) technical skills,
3) ability to work in a dynamic/fast-pace environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.