Java Developer - Mid-Level (3-5 years) - 8603875
Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces. Write well designed, testable, efficient code and ensure designs are in compliance with specifications. Will prepare and produce releases of software components. Will support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review. Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools. Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms. Must have hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms. Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns is a must. Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC). Experience with test-driven development.
This is a contract to hire position. Candidate must be able to convert to full-time without sponsorship.
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $44 - 54 per hour
3-5 years of experience in Software Development using Java Object Oriented Programming
- Experience building REST based services
- Expertise with Team Foundation Server or Bitbucket
- Experience with Spring
- Demonstrated ability to interpret requirements and design solutions to fit those requirements
- Passionate about leveraging technology to build products that "wow" users
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact successfully with business partners and other technology teams
- Relational and Non-relational database experience
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Nice to have:
- Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Data Flow
- Test Driven Development experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Development
- Experience working with Cloud technologies including PCF
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.