job summary: Level 1/ Level 2 Service Desk Analyst - Contract Job Description:
Our client in Walnut Creek, CA is in need of a Level 1/Level 2 Service Desk Analyst to supplement their team.
location: Walnut Creek, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 29 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Our client in Walnut Creek, CA is looking to supplement their team as the needs of the organization are growing.
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 Service Desk/Desktop Support for all client technology issues.
- Heavy executive support in this location
- Provides local and remote technical support including, but not limited to:
- Password re-sets and unlock LAN accounts
- Remote desktop support
- Install and configure software and hardware on workstations - depends
- Computer software installation and deployment -
- Phone, Mobile and e-mail technical support
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, systems software, and network problems
- Monitoring, tracking, and communications throughout the lifecycle of an incident or service request.
- Resolution and recovery
- Ability to lift/move computers, peripheral equipment and supplies (≤50Lbs)
qualifications: Desired Skills:
- B.A. Degree or equivalent
- Technology Certification(i.e. MCSE)
- CompTIA A+ certification preferred
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification (Service Desk, Problem, Incident Manager Practitioner level) preferred.
skills: Required Skills:
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a customer service or technical support environment
- Prior experiences with an IT Service Desk or technical call center.
- Excellent customer and technical support skills and analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to communicate technical issues to both technical and non-technical end users.
- Executive support experience required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.