Our West Michigan Client has an opportunity for a .NET Developer to join their growing team. This is a highly collaborative environment with a variety of work opportunities ranging from maintenance of existing systems to migration of current systems to new platforms and new product development.
location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Provide programming, testing, and maintenance of assigned systems
- Assist in the formation and use of best practices for application development.
- 1+ years of experience in Software Development with a passion to learn and improve.
- 1+ years .NET development experience
- 1+ years MS SQL Server development experience
- Experience with WPF is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.