Randstad is looking for a Software Engineer to join our client's team in the Vista area of San Diego on a Direct Hire Basis. This person will be responsible for developing new applications, improving current applications, integrate data feeds and interfaces with new systems, maintain and monitor SQL servers, troubleshoot ETL operations, improve SQL Server issues and help analyze application performance issues.
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Required Skills:
- 5+ years of ETL experience using SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Experience Performance tuning
- Experience with System Integrations
- Experience developing and implementing reports and dashboards
- Experience with Workflows
- Experience writing complex SQL queries
- Experience in an Agile environment
- BS Degree
qualifications: Desired Skills:
- Web Services
- Shell Scripting
- MS Office Suite
skills: Perks of working at this company:
1. Bonus: 10%
2. Medical, Dental Vision covered up to 80%
3. 65% Discount on Product
5. 9 Holidays Off
6. 2 weeks PTO, Birthday off, 1 floating Holiday, 6 sicks days and 3 volunteer days off per year
7. 401K with 5% matching
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.