We are seeking a strong MS SQL developer to assist our client in Pittsburgh, PA. The successful candidate will be focused BI and DW initiatives.
Please contact us today for more information!
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
- Plans, coordinates and administers all functions in support of the BI/DW database environments
- Formulates and monitors policies, procedures and standards
- Ensures compliance with corporate data management processes & policies
- Develops conceptual, logical and physical data models to meet requirements and strategies.
- 7+ years of experience developing with MS SQL Server
- 5+ year of experience in the MS BI suite with documented experience utilizing SSAS, SSIS and SSRS
- Microsoft BI/DW tools, technologies and products (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, etc).
- SSAS concepts such as Tabular, Multidimensional, Power-Pivot
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.