Senior Program Manager
Randstad Technologies are seeking a highly motivated Project Manager with multiple years working with Geneva. The candidate must have in depth knowledge of the Accounting and Operations functions in the finance industry. Candidate must know the full
trade/holdings life cycle for fixed income and bank loan securities. Candidate must
understand how Geneva calculate the accounting data including amortization. The
candidates must have strong knowledge on the setup, bookings and outputs of Geneva
as they will be required to facilitate in troubleshooting, setup of new processes and day
to day maintenance.
location: Culver City, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
Primary Function & Essential Responsibilities
- Geneva subject matter expert working with the business to collaboratively define
their processes and guide them in the use of Geneva
- Maintaining system settings and enforcing controls around changes/updates
- Geneva point person for any queries on calculations, report results or bookings
- Researching new functionality in Geneva and presenting findings for viability to
business and technology
- Working with the business and developers in creating reports and extracts for use
by the business and technology
- Working with technology to integrate external systems into Geneva
- Main point for troubleshooting any issues business or technology may have with
either reports/extracts or data/calculations in Geneva
BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical training and professional work
skills: Skills & Abilities
- 5+ years' experience working with Geneva in a PM/BA capacity in the financial
- Extensive knowledge of Fund Accounting and Operations functions
- Strong Knowledge of Geneva modules, class hierarchy and system parameters
- Strong understanding of the Geneva data structures and BIS calculations
- Understanding of fixed income products. Focus on bank loans preferred
- Rudimentary understanding of RSL's
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.