System Architect Specialist
. Overall 10+ years of hands on lead level experience on Data Center Infrastructure and Integration technologies supporting end user workloads.
2. Provide end-to-end engineering and implementation support for the following platforms: Hyperconverged Infrastructure including Network, Storage and VMware suite (Hoirzon view, VMware ESXI, VSAN and VROPS)
3. Provide end-to-end engineering and implementation support for the transformation of Desktop Win 7 Infrastructure onto Horizon based VDI infrastructure running windows 10 with linked clones utilizing a combination of Application delivery mechanisms like VMware ThinApp/Appvolumes and RDSH (VMware JMP architecture
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 85 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
4. Provide end-to-end engineering and implementation support for user personalization with tools like VMware UEM and or AppSense.
5. Expertise on Implementation of EMM/MDM solutions like VMware Workspace one (formerly Airwatch) being setup as a "SAAS" and assist with the Migration of BES (Blackberry) Mobile Infrastructure into Workspace one.
6. Comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Cisco Unified Applications like (Spark, WebEx, etc.)
7. Provide support with the setup of Workspace one as a "Digital Transformation Platform" to manage the VDI infrastructure and windows 10 Physical Devices along with BYOD and COD mobile devices running IOS and Android.
8. Provide end-to-end support for all internal Desktop software and packaging technologies (SCCM and any other third party application packaging tools
Expertise on Implementation of EMM/MDM solutions like VMware Workspace one (formerly Airwatch) being setup as a "SAAS" and assist with the Migration of BES (Blackberry) Mobile Infrastructure into Workspace one.
skills: 9. Solid knowledge of O365 platform and messaging technologies, Windows OS 2016 DataCenter and 2012r2, including Local Security Policies, GPO's (Group Policy Objects) and Local Service configurations
10. Have a working knowledge and understanding of the following ancillary services supporting the VDI platforms, Active Directory Federation services, VIDM, TFIM, SSL Encryptio
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.