Our Kalamazoo area client has a great opportunity for a Data Analyst to join their growing team. This person will work with company report creation and administration as well as SQL server administration.
location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Writes, maintains and supports a variety of reports or queries utilizing Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Consolidate and analyze data from various sources
- Main point-of-contact for database report requests.
- Automates and streamlines reporting.
- Assist with database backup, restores, updates, testing, debugging, integration and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent communication skills, highly organized, able to work independently and multi-task .
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including the creation of Pivot Tables.
- Core Competency in developing data mining algorithms and a knowledge of Crystal Reporting and Microsoft Access.
- Working knowledge of relational database systems.
- Experience with .NET is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.