We're seeking a Content Strategist who will be tasked with articulating and executing end-to-end content strategy solutions for multiple lines of business. As such, the strategist will work with multiple stakeholders including UX teams (Ix Design, Production/Delivery, Visual Design, etc.), product management, and front-end and back-end technology. The ideal candidate must have strong content vision and leadership, stellar facilitation skills, and a proven ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities to consistently meet partner expectations.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $57 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Assess the scope of any upcoming project and manage partner teams' expectations around process, deliverables, and timelines
- Collaborate with partners including User Experience Design, Product Management, and Technology to inform them of process and to set expectation
- Work with internal business and UX teams to develop and improve content as well as execute content deliverable
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, innovation, or digital consulting
skills: DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with planning for and developing online, mobile and cross-channel content (Focus on short copy -UI)
- Experience working within existing brand/content guidelines as well as developing new content standards and tools, including style guides, lexicons, and content typologies
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Deep understanding of customer engagement, digital content, and content management technologies and their impact on user experience design
- Understanding of the user-centered design process, including personas, task analysis, task flows, content audits, content strategies, and user testing
- Prior experience developing and leading workshops such as journey mapping, rapid prototyping, or similar early stage concepts for digital solutions
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment and adapt to scope and schedule changes
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills to ensure deliverable deadlines and expectations are met
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.