The purpose of the Integrations Support Engineer role is to provide ongoing support for current system integrations among various technology systems that fuels our systems operations. You will be not only be supporting and improving our current systems but also providing some feedback and ideas on constant improvements to our Technology Innovation operation. You will also be tasked with taking preventative measures to prevent reoccurring issues.
This role will report into our Manger of TI Support Operations and will take on a variety of projects that are short and long term, enabling rapid domestic and International growth, while also developing new Support processes. We're in the top tiers of the you-centric Career Map (it's all about growth!), and there are still opportunities to move upwards with regards to scope and influence.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 51 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support current technical integrations based on client's business requirements
- Take part in all aspects of the new integrations lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, project management implementation, automated test setup and then overall ongoing support.
- Develop scripts and process data feeds to support venue technology support team.
- Test new integration deployments
- Work collaboratively with peers and cross-functional teams.
- Train tier 2 support team on known issues to prevent future tier 3 escalations.
- Responsible for driving culture through values and customer service standards
- Develop and improve internal support processes for continued operational efficiency
- Accustomed to working within the ITIL/ISM framework of Incident, Problem, Change, and Release Management.
- Quality Assurance best practices
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- Active Directory and/or Office365 Configuration
- Dell Server Hardware
- Public Cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to research issues never before encountered
- Documentation creation skills
- Significant REST API Knowledge
- SOAP API Proficiency
- Web Services skills
- Knowledge of the "-ilities"
- General networking and TCP/IP stack knowledge
skills: Nice to Have Skills
- Docker experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.