The candidate will work closely with the Product Management team and the Technical Marketing Engineering team on team operations, new Product Launch activities, Industry Events Preparation, ensuring successful collaboration among the team as well as successful completion of milestones identified by the team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organization and communication skills and will have experience in working with team members of different groups to achieve quality results in a timely manner.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work closely with Supply Chain and Manufacturing to resolve customer escalations related to Manufacturing and supply issues. Knowledge of Supply Chain processes is plus.
- Assist with Product Ops related Product Management activities like PID reduction, EoL planning etc.
- Assist in Budget Management - follow-up and execute on team budget requests.
- Help plan, manage and update the team communication portal.
- Help plan and organize high-level meetings & QBRs with customers and Partners.
- Provide operational support for events, campaigns, roadshows, trainings and summits.
- Proactively maintain cadences of weekly, monthly and quarterly activities for the team
- Formulate, organize and Program Manage different initiatives run by Product Management team.
- Coordinate cross-functional activities between Product Management, Engineering, and Program Management.
- Develop and control deadlines, budget and activities related to psrojects.
- Prepare reports for leadership teams
- Propose and implement processes for more efficient team functions for better productivity and optimization of efforts.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or Project Manager
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Outstanding Collaboration and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
skills: - To be self-motivated and proactive.
- To be able to work with limited direction and have a take-charge attitude
- Challenge 'the way we've always done it' and provide a deeper more innovative way of doing things
- Ability to Execute different levels of tasks with promptness and efficiency with minimum guidance.
- Attitude and behavior for excellent Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.