The Programmer Analyst will be responsible for preparing detailed specifications (system objectives and scope) from which programs will be written. Under minimal direction they will design, code, test, debug and document programs.
location: Chesterfield, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
May work all aspects of an Agile SDLC - Assess, Design, Build, Test, and Deploy. Also may administer and/or support and/or reverse engineer production systems. Will be expected to operate with little guidance on complex projects and follow all development policies or procedures.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) required, with emphasis in computer science (business or math) preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years Software Development Life Cycle knowledge and experience with an emphasis in software version control, and web-based and client server programming techniques.
- Production system knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills needed with ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with management and users to define and solve problems associated with PC hardware and software products.
- Must be a self-starter with attention to detail.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.