The Jr. QA Analyst will be responsible for testing various data feeds integrating with an AI application. The right candidate will have superior customer service and critical thinking skills, and will be comfortable working with and learning new technology.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $19.57 - 24.03 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Identify and track bugs to resolution
- Execute test cases
- Identify and document all software defects
- Track quality assurance metrics such as defect count, test results and test status
- Bachelor's degree in STEM field
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Superior time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly, adapting to new technology and processes
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
For immediate consideration apply and contact For immediate consideration apply and contact Bobby Podsiadlo at 678-430-3902 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.