Resolves and makes decisions on routine service requests with limited risk. Ability to analyze issues and troubleshoot as needed and facilitate and lead multiple organization. Works with Service Providers to modify and maintain existing applications to address changes in business processes. Ensures Service Providers achieve contracted service delivery outcomes. Collaborates on multiple projects by Service Provider for successful completion, maintaining scope within the time and budget constraints. Delivering Technology
- Performs quantitative and qualitative analyses for service delivery processes and projects.
- Supports existing applications and projects in a minimum of one environment.
- Reviews completeness of requirements prior to Service Provider solutioning
- Participates with the Service Provider in planning and coordinating implementation, reviewing quality control of application functional design, usability, functionality, and implementation.
- Provides input to support desk change management efforts as it relates to support and training of new system
- Follows the defined development and business case processes
- Coordinates with appropriate IT and vendor relations teams
- Provides consultation for routine application development
- Ensures early warning to the leadership regarding degraded or missed service levels
location: Gaithersburg, Maryland
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Service Provider Management
- Validates that Service Providers develop and manage respective aspects of a project plan, including schedules, deliverables, and appropriate metrics.
- Provides input to plans to effectively utilize resources
- Monitors Service Provider outcomes
- Provides estimates of work effort for client project provided by Service Providers for accuracy
- Facilitates timely resolution of service delivery problems and minimizes the impact to clients
qualifications: IT Governance
- Follows all defined IR standards and processes (i.e. IT Governance, SM&G, Architecture, etc.), and provides input for improvements to the appropriate process owners as needed
- Maintains a proper balance between business and operational risk
- Follows the defined project management standards and processes
skills: Required Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Business Analysis
- Minimum 5 years' experience Information Technology application development
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience/certifications.
- Graduate degree
- Technical certifications
- Technical leadership experience in a sourced environment
- Experience working in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.