Within the Cloud Infrastructure Engineering (CIE) group we are responsible for building and operating an infrastructure platform that enables our customers to deliver the most advanced SaaS security solutions in the market. We are looking for someone with the required service delivery experience who can help facilitate and manage customer demands within our group. Our infrastructure team provides end-to-end solutions covering architecture, design, implementation, management and ongoing support. You will work with a handful of our key accounts to help achieve their desired outcomes and manage the delivery responsibility.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 58 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
You will work as part of the Project Delivery Team of the Cloud Infrastructure Engineering group, as part of a global team that owns and drives the infrastructure pipeline across the group. You will act as a key point of contact for a handful of key accounts, working to organize and validate their demand, assure delivery and track the quality of support inside our organization.
We are looking for an astute, driven, self-starting individual with a track record of working with customers and solving business problems. The key responsibilities of the role are as follow:
- Ensure clear, timely communication and reporting of status of engagement to CIE and client, on all aspects of the service provided by CIE to the client
- Work with cross-organizational and functional stakeholders to develop and evolve long-term strategies surrounding infrastructure delivery
- Partner with our internal functional teams during initiation, plan, design, procurement, deployment, and post deployment phases
- Manage client and stakeholder communications in respect of our portfolio
- Own and manage some of the infrastructure project pipeline
- Drive the project lifecycle, advocate for the customer and manage priority accordingly
- Actively drive project status reporting, issues & risks management
- Drive continuous improvement towards delivery excellence (e.g. evaluate results against metrics; recommend or implement changes to improve delivery practices/processes)
- At least 5+ yrs service management / account management experience (technical role)
- At least 5+ years project management experience
- A track record of managing the delivery high value IT infrastructure projects
- A solid understanding of large scale infrastructure operations
- Experience of customer relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication (experience of working to an exec level)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.