Our Client headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, is seeking Program Managers to support their Clients in Phoenix, Kansas and Minnesota
. The Program Managers will be responsible for overall daily planning and execution of our clients service contracts and ownership of client relationship for delivery of any new products or solutions. The Program Manager is responsible for all customer interfaces, sub contracts, subsequent new business expansion build out, operations and maintenance of the network. The Program Manager prepares and submits annual operations budgets, delivers the pro forma revenue stream, supervises on-site personnel and coordinates the activities of sub-contractor and customer personnel assigned to the contract. The Program Manager is accountable for customer satisfaction which is driven by strong execution of contract(s) to deploy technical smart grid solutions for customers. This includes analysis and reporting of the financial performance of the program, weekly status reporting, and hands-on management of the efforts of the program team to meet the contractual requirements. The Program Manager will manage multiple projects within the scope of a customer account or surrounding region and will have oversight responsibilities for matrixed project teams that involve multiple projects and assigned resources. TRAVEL UP TO 25%++
location: Lenexa, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, guidance and coaching to members of the program team
- Acts as the principal customer interface and widely recognized as a trusted, collaborative partner with the customer and other stakeholders
- Proven leader capable of communicating complex technical details to a wide variety of customer stakeholder groups
- Conduct periodic performance reviews of program team and provide feedback
- Lead and direct resources to fulfill all contractual obligations, performance levels, and service levels for one or more complex customer programs
- Initiate, plan, execute, control, ensure final customer acceptance of assigned customer programs
- Coordinate all the activities of the team and indirect support resources to ensure all aspects of the project are managed exceptionally well and quality deliverables are produced and agreed upon with program stakeholders
- Drive issues to resolution independently or via other company resources and manage customer expectations appropriately
- Responsible for reporting and controlling the financial health of programs including budgeting and forecasting
- Manage a program's scope, schedule, and cost while managing risk
- Ensure all internal stakeholders (Finance, Sales, Operations, Product Management, executives) are apprised of status, KPIs, issues, and risks and are aligned and fully engaged with the program
qualifications: Education & Desired qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree at a minimum and 7 to 10 years experience at a minimum: A BS degree in electrical, network, systems, RF, computer, business or related disciplines or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification coupled with relevant experience are preferred
- 7+ years of project management or technical support experience in an electronic technology related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Individual must possess and demonstrate excellent knowledge of and competency in project management processes, including planning tasks and allocating resources, risk management, issues management, as well as communication skills, technical skills and ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis.
skills: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 10 years of experience in Project Management or a similar multi-disciplined business environment leading and managing a customer account.
- Requires interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills to interact with utility customers, potential utility customers, contractors organizations, and local community agencies.
- Must possess the abilities to work with a broad spectrum of people from customer, senior management team, to the entry level worker.
- The ability to coordinate, schedule and prioritize the activities of the Supervisors/leads and other personnel within the scope of the contract team and involved in complex and multi-discipline activities is a must.
- Ensures assigned program(s) remain on schedule, on budget, and within scope.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization and lead resources that may or may not be dedicated to the project(s) as well as ability to develop key business unit relationships (Legal, Product Management, Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, R&D)
- Drives stakeholder engagement and executive leadership alignment.
- Possesses strong business acumen - P&L and financial skills including ability to forecast revenues/expenses and drive additional revenue opportunities.
- Strong ability to resolve conflicts and diffuse tense situations with customers.
- Advanced knowledge and use of MS Office suite of applications including MS Project.
- Individual must be fluent in project management software and management tools, such as Microsoft Project, Excel and Word.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.