Merger and Acquisitions Strategic Initiatives Project Manager
Looking for an technical IT Merger and Acquisitions/Strategic Initiatives Project Manager/ for a six month contract with extensions in Jersey City NJ.
Preference will be given to andidates that have some M and A experience with infrastructure and the cloud
The IT M&A and Strategic Initiatives Project Manager/- Responsible for performing functions to create, plan, initiate, prioritize and maintain key projects for domestic and/or international M&A transactions. This will include post-closing M&A integration processes and other strategic initiatives.
In relation to M&A projects, this individual will coordinate and engage in the integration process by coordinating functional teams and ensure that the established IT M&A Integration plan is properly implemented.
When time permits, this individual will assist with other strategic corporate projects in a project management role.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 80 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
SCOPE AND IMPACT:
- Lead project meetings and develop task schedules, deadlines, and milestones for all stakeholders and resources.
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of projects to stakeholders and management.
- Support M&A activities to include, but not limited to:
o Integration: Ensure the IT integration plan (new employee accounts, access rights, desktop support, network connectivity, email migration, operations, customer service, vendor relations, etc.) is being properly implemented. Engage in calls/meetings with acquired company team to address issues/concerns.
- Evaluate deliverables prepared by the project team members to make sure the work meets the project requirements and maintains a high level of quality. Construct and administer project management tools. Apply the project management process to provide consistency to all projects. Create, maintain and constantly look for new and improved methods to manage projects and resources.
Lead technical team in migration of M&A acquired applications to the Cloud
- 5+ years experience of Technical Project Management
- Bachelors degree in related field required
- 5+ years process development
- Experience with M&A IT Integration a plus
- Technical Expertise with the cloud and public cloud platforms
skills: KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Able to interact with all levels within the organization, including senior management
- Ability to influence people and work in a team
- Strong inter-personal skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.