Direct Hire with good compensation, salary and bonus potential, matching 401k AND Pension Plan, and many other benefits/perks such as Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan and College Scholarship Program - for dependent children
We are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company's future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
As Senior DataStage ETL Developer, you will be responsible for all aspects of new ETL design and development, including the maintenance, optimization, and support of current ETL designs. While being the primary contact for data acquisition/quality questions, you will also work as part of an ETL team to execute business solutions and understand stakeholder requirements while building those solutions.
- Developing DataStage jobs and coding to support Business Analytics initiatives
- Providing Tier III level support for Data Stage, Oracle Stored Procedures (11g+) and Unix Scripts
- Aiding in performance tuning efforts
- Monitoring the current architecture and daily loads and recommending changes as needed
- Contributing to the design and development of the Enterprise Data Warehouse with up to date documentation
- Occasionally working on projects outside of normal scope of this role
skills: DataStage ETL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.