job summary: Practice Leader - Emergency Operations Solutions (EOS)
*Full-time Position with our client*
Technical Solutions Delivery / Professional/Managed Services Delivery and Business Development / Capture specific background required*
location: Centreville, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Randstad Technologies
is partnering with one of our biggest clients in Centreville, VA - an industry-leading, call center technology company
to identify a Senior Practice Leader with extensive experience working in a professional services & technical solution(s) delivery / Business development capacity. This person will be supporting business development / technical solutions sales & capture efforts; ultimately leading our client's Emergency Operations Solutions (EOS) Practice in delivering their client's (Public Safety and related industries) the next-generation 9-1-1 solutions. About this position:
- Full P&L position responsible for all aspects of the Practice - from strategy & planning, to marketing & business development, to project delivery & customer satisfaction, and the financial results.
- This position requires an individual that is a fast-paced learner and has the ability to guide customers to practical solutions for relevant problems.
- You must be able to speak with confidence and clarity and carry a conversation with C-suite executives as well as technical managers, and delivery teams.
- This is a position for someone who is a goal-driven, challenge-obsessed performer.
qualifications: Candidates are required to have a blend of experience in the following core competencies:
- Demonstrated increasing responsibility and experience in professional services delivery and business leadership
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills - interpersonal, informal, formal and large group
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to translate strategy into actionable tasks
skills: Skills Required:
To help ensure YOUR success, we offer:
- Leadership Skills - Experience running small teams consisting of sales, marketing, product development, and solution delivery
- Proven experience in project management/technical solution delivery
- Marketing & Business Development and consultative Sales experience with implementing strategies to pursue new markets
- Financial - Familiarity with standard financial models (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow)
- Industry Knowledge - Familiarity with Public Safety, 9-1-1, Emergency Dispatch
- Solutions Delivery - Project Management, Professional Services, Product-Based Solutions, Systems Integration
What's in it for YOU:
- A well-established base of customers and recurring profitable revenue
- A proven array of partner relationships, proprietary products and outstanding development & systems integration professionals
- Recognized history of successfully developing and deploying technically advanced, reliable and high-value solutions
- On-going commitment and investments in marketing and R&D
- An opportunity to participate in and own the growth of our EOS Practice
- Competitive salary and unlimited commission and bonus plan
- Our client offers Full benefits - Including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k and company profit sharing plan.
- Stability and growth
- Excellent training and support
If you or someone you know may be interested in the full-time, direct-hire EOS/911 Practice Leader
position with our client in Centreville, VA & have satisfactorily met the requirements laid out above, please send any/all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.