Our client is hiring a senior mobile developer to work on consumer-facing iOS and Andriod applications.
Candidates must be able to interview onsite in San Francisco
Direct-hire w/ client
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments. Focus on setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints. May be responsible for coordinating teams to accomplish development in a matrixed organization. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
- Design, Develop & Prototype Android, iOS native customer applications for phones and tablets for internal and external use
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates
- Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development
skills: Desired Skills
- Experience working with Google or Apple Mobile Application technologies
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members
- Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.