Service Desk Analyst
The Service Desk Analyst provides support for basic incident resolution and requests reported to the service desk. Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and escalation/resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components. The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for collecting information through a customer conversation via phone/email/chat, accessing support tools, KB articles and additional support staff if needed. The Service Desk Analyst is expected to provide the highest level of customer service during the entire customer interaction and work to resolve incidents in a timely manner.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 6pm
education: No Degree Required
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Represent the Service Desk as an organization of the Client.
- Exhibit regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
- Receive interactions via the following channels:
- Web Chat
- Log and categorize all incidents and requests; engage other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility using documented resolution/escalation procedures.
- Identify and use the appropriate priority levels for logging incidents and requests to set criticality level and to engage the proper team(s) for resolution.
- Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Ensure the end-to-end customer experience and provide a single point-of-contact for the customer.
- Document resolutions and update self-help and staff knowledge bases.
- Grow general knowledge of current corporate, division, and facility-specific products, increasing ability to resolve requests on first contact.
- Provide after hours and on-call support as needed.
- Conform with and abide by all Client and Randstad regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all health and safety rules.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Qualified candidates should have experience with Microsoft Office products, experience in troubleshooting Windows and desktop Tier 1 issues.
- Experience with Incident Management/Ticketing Systems such as Service Now or Remedy.
- Customer Service Centric (Personable, enjoy helping others)
- Be able to work as both part of a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- At least 1 year of previous Service Desk experience.
- Minimum 2 year computer science degree or equivalent experience.
Please contact Mary Earl for immediate consideration:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.