Design, code, test and debug complex software while developing new functionality, and enhancing existing functionality, in order to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external. Work includes developing detailed specifications from which applications will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
location: Greensboro, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Consult with product owners/business partners to define requirements and software design.
- Evaluate feasibility and make recommendations, considering things such as customer requirements, time limitations, system limitations.
- Mentor less experienced team members in learning this process.
- Define scope and develop testing methods, collaborating with QA team and other developers.
- Work with QA team to improve all levels of testing efforts, developing and enhancing testing methods and processes.
- 5+ years C# .net experience
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry highly desirable
- Experience ElasticSearch and/or Kakfa are highly desirable
- Familiarity with unit testing, tdd, continuous integration, agile methodologies is expected.
- Familiarity with WebAPIs, oData, OpenID Connect, and oAuth2 are extremely valuable.
- Demonstrable experience with Real Estate data standards a huge plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.