The responsibility of this role is mainly to ensure the UAT testing is being conducted in a fashion that facilitates communication across stakeholders and provides for the highest chance of success.
- Additional role, initiative and group information:
The Supply Chain Transformation (SCT) team is chartered to architect and build the supply chain of the future. The SCT team enables its charter by utilizing core competencies; setting the supply chain strategy, designing the target business architecture, and delivering through flawless program execution.
Supply Chain Transformation's Program Management team is responsible for owning and driving the execution of large cross-functional initiatives. The SCT Program Managers use their unique blend of hands-on supply chain experience and their working knowledge of business operations and IT systems to successfully deliver results.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 42 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
hese activities include, but not limited to:
- Manage and maintain UAT test plan for the system releases
- Manage and maintain release related documentation and source folders
- Schedule/Drive UAT Status Call
- Attend CAB Meeting to provide updates as needed
- Attend and report at status meetings, issues and risks meeting, and other release meetings
- Drive/monitor upload of business test cases and overall release readiness
- UAT/Biz Defect escalations and follow up
- Ongoing creation/maintenance of UAT Scope Tracker
Prior experience as a testing coordinator.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both at a working and executive level.
- Proficient at working in cross-functional teams and driving alignment across those teams.
- Ability to clearly articulate business problems that need to be solved.
- Understanding Oracle ERP and its role in Supply Chain business processes.
- Ability to act as a translation layer from Business to IT and from IT to Business
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5 years Supply Chain or related Operations experience
- 3 years program management or test coordination experience in large cross functional organizations
skills: - Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including written, verbal, and listening skills at all levels of the organization
- Operates with a sense of urgency and is eager to learn and apply new methods and best practices
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.