job summary: Description
Manage multiple client implementation projects of varying sizes and duration including large projects from an enterprise perspective that incorporates both the business and technical aspects of the project.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Applying project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, and systems.
- Create and manage project schedules and plans;
- Develops resource, risk, quality, cost, and scope management plans;
- Develops project approval matrix;
- Coordinates requirements,
- Coaches and mentors project team members
qualifications: The successful candidate will have:
- BA/BS in a related field
- Minimum of 7 years professional project management experience required
- Waterfall and Agile methodology experience strongly preferred
- Experienced in managing customer expectations through change management process
- Provide Impact analysis and results due to Client Change Requests or Customizations
- Ability to understand and measure change impact to both process and technology
- Experience with Healthcare Plans particularly around:
- Member Management
- Prior Authorization
- Letters & Notifications to members and providers
- Reporting - Performance and Compliance
- Ideal Health Plan deployment experience across multiple locations.
- Experience with claims processing and prior authorization processes.
- Familiar with healthcare regulatory requirements
- Familiar with SaaS model deployment processes and post deployment change management / configuration management
- Able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to engage client leadership at all levels and guide conversations
- Attention to detail
- Ability to mitigate risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.